Build a Corgi Up-boop Web App with Netlify Serverless Functions and HasuraJason Lengsdorf
This course is an excellent illustration of the speed of Serverless functions, and how fast you can implement functionality in your web applications.
Modern Web Development
Full Stack Development in the Era of Serverless Computing
Codemods with Babel Plugins
Scale React Development with NX
Introduction to Cloudflare Workers
Create an eCommerce Store with Next.js and Stripe Checkout
Build a modern eCommerce store with the best-in-class tools available to web developers to add to your portfolio.
Build a site from scratch with Next.js, TypeScript, Emotion and Netlify
Use cutting-edge tools and leverage the best developer experience provided by Next.js to build your developer portfolio blog.
Practice Makes Perfect
Web Development Essentials
- Web Security Essentials: MITM, CSRF, and XSSMike Sherov・50m・Course
- How to Contribute to an Open Source Project on GitHubKent C. Dodds・38m ・Course
- Fix Common Git MistakesChris Achard・44m・Course
- GraphQL Query LanguageEve Porcello・30m・Course
- Build an App with the AWS Cloud Development KitTomasz Łakomy・1h 4m・Course
- Debug the DOM in Chrome with the Devtools Elements panelMykola Bilokonsky・25m・Course
Learn Something New
- Introduction to State Machines Using XStateKyle Shevlin・53m・Course
- Practical Git for Everyday Professional UseTrevor Miller・1h ・Course
- Develop Accessible Web Apps with ReactErin Doyle・88m・Course
- Scalable Offline-Ready GraphQL Applications with AWS AppSync & Reactnader dabit・64m・Course
- GraphQL Data in React with Apollo ClientNik Graf・23m・Course
Build in Public
How to Livestream Code and Design on Twitch
Demonstrate technical proficiency by building in public. This course will take you from creating a Twitch account, all the way through setting up OBS, creating scenes, and defining an ultra-efficient workflow.
Weekend Side Project
Build a Video Chat App with Twilio and Gatsby
In this workshop, Jason Lengstorf will take you from an empty project folder all the way through deployment of a Twilio-powered video chat app built on Gatsby.