The ability to reply to discussions is limited to PRO members. Want to join in the discussion? Click here to subscribe now.

Debug React Components with Developer Tools in Chrome

Debug React Components with Developer Tools in Chrome

4:14
React Development Tools is a Chrome plugin that provides handy ways to inspect and debug your React components.
Watch this lesson now
egghead.io

React Development Tools is a Chrome plugin that provides handy ways to inspect and debug your React components.

Mithun

In the Code tab, it says that click here for the full source of the lesson - I assumed it meant the source files. However, clicking on it makes me download the lesson video instead of the lesson code.

Joel

Sorry, it was mistaken. The code tab has been removed.

In reply to Mithun
Victor

So is the code available somewhere, or is it going to be? Would be nice to run this.

In reply to Joel
Joel

No, the code for this is not available. Use it with any React code to see the magic of the Reqct Developer tools! ✨

In reply to Victor
Michael

Hello
I need the template that is shown in this video @1:30 second....

Jordan McMillan

I very much enjoyed these quick and to the point lessons. Thanks!

lau

Which atom snippets you're using?

In reply to Joel
Cristiam

where can i find the source?

jphedley

This Site App might make a great Final Take-Home Project, for this set of excellent lessons.

Overall a great overview of React, I skipped the last lesson when I saw what version was being used.
Would have been a nice capstone project to have built out the site but the lesson was on React dev tools.
Other than that, I learned a great deal.

HEY, QUICK QUESTION!
Joel's Head
Why are we asking?