The ability to reply to discussions is limited to PRO members. Want to join in the discussion? Click here to subscribe now.

Building an Angular App: Bootstrapping

Building an Angular App: Bootstrapping

3:48
In this lesson, we learn how to take a static HTML page and tap into the power of AngularJS by bootstrapping the framework.
Watch this lesson now
egghead.io

In this lesson, we learn how to take a static HTML page and tap into the power of AngularJS by bootstrapping the framework.

manoj

Is there a repository we can clone the source to follow along?

Thank you

Joel

Right now it is just a single file. As it gets more complex, it will include the appropriate code for download.

In reply to manoj
Jay

For those following along, in order for the script tags to work you need to serve index.html from a web server. Really Simple Server is a simple option.

In reply to egghead.io
Joel

Is there a repository we can clone the source to follow along?

Thank you

You can find the code here on Github

In reply to manoj
amit

where to get source code for this tutorial ?

Pan Rada Production

any chance to have files on github with out any angular expresion ?
some example branche with only bootstraps files

Johnathan

Your start index file is exactly the same as your finish index file on GitHub.

Just found the start files are in the branch '01-bootstrap' in github. I recommend this tutorial starts by describing where the start files are and how to get them.

ttaylor272

How do I get the code to show locally? Do I need to setup Node? Or what is the best way to follow the tutorials?

Paul

Your link is incorrect. The correct link is in the code tab above (next to discuss) and it's https://github.com/eggheadio/egghead-angularjs-from-scratch-getting-started/tree/01-bootstrap

In reply to Joel
Weng Koon

Super DUPER Confusing. git clone https://github.com/eggheadio/egghead-angularjs-from-scratch-getting-started.git. Can't follow through the videos.... need to git checkout to the commit where tag=01-bootstrap. Why this is not told upfront?????

HEY, QUICK QUESTION!
Joel's Head
Why are we asking?