The ability to reply to discussions is limited to PRO members. Want to join in the discussion? Click here to subscribe now.

Building an Angular App: Eggly Review

Building an Angular App: Eggly Review

4:57
Let's review everything that we have learned up this point and discuss what we are going to be learning in the next section. Be sure to check out **[Part 2: Application Architecture](https://egghead.io/series/angularjs-application-architecture)**
Watch this lesson now
egghead.io

Let's review everything that we have learned up this point and discuss what we are going to be learning in the next section.

The source for these lessons can be found on Github. Tags correspond to the lesson.

Laci

Please make sure the next time that we can not only hear you through the left audio channel, but through the right, too. Very annoying with headphones.

In reply to egghead.io
javier

Where can I find the next set of videos for the eggly app?

In reply to egghead.io
Andreas

+1. I'd like to continue with the series asap. It seems that the code is ready, so when can we expect the videos?

In reply to javier
Joel

Lukas is working on the next installments. We're looking forward to them too :>

In reply to Andreas
Cristiano

Hi Lukas,

And if I wanted to display the form below bookmark, as would be? I tried putting the tag inside the tag, but could not make the edit form open only for the bookmark that was clicked, it opens to all bookmarks with the value of the current bookmark.

andrew

Lukas,
I just wanted to say that you've done an AMAZING job at keeping this simple and straightforward.
With every other Angular video series in the history of existence the lecturers start at a level where users are expected to know what the different angular components mean, what they're for and why they're used.
When I was starting out, writing angular code felt like I wasn't even writing JavaScript anymore.
So far your videos have done a really good job at staying in familiar territory while slowly exposing viewers to new concepts, one at a time, which... again... you're the only one.
I wish I had discovered these videos 1.5 years ago- it'd have saved me soooo much pain.
So much pain.

So yeah. Good job. Your videos are where I'm directing angular-n00bs, because starting with controllers and expanding outward is exponentially easier to understand than:
OH YOU WANNA LEARN ANGULAR JUST MOCK THE PROVIDERS, DEPENDENCY INJECT THE FACTORY INTO THE CONTROLLER AND DONT FORGET TO CALL $SCOPE DOT $APPLY -TAKE NOTE OF THE DOLLAR SIGNS- IN YOUR DIRECTIVE SERVICE AND THEN BAM. HAKKUNAH MATTATA YOUR JAVASCRIPT NOW HAS LAZERS.

In reply to egghead.io
Jae Sung Kim

it sounds just fine

In reply to Laci
HEY, QUICK QUESTION!
Joel's Head
Why are we asking?