The ability to reply to discussions is limited to PRO members. Want to join in the discussion? Click here to subscribe now.

AngularJS Batarang

AngularJS Batarang

4:49
[AngularJS Batarang](https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/angularjs-batarang/ighdmehidhipcmcojjgiloacoafjmpfk?hl=en) is a powerful Chrome extension that makes your developer tools "Angular aware".
Watch this lesson now
egghead.io

AngularJS Batarang is a powerful Chrome extension that makes your developer tools "Angular aware".

wil

We upgraded to the most recent version of AngularJS a couple of weeks ago, and Batarang began to throw errors in the dev console.

I do not think it is any longer being maintained.

Any comments?

In reply to egghead.io
Kent C.

Hi wil,
I have noticed on the issues for batarang that several people have been having trouble with angular 1.3. I have yet to experience issues when using the latest version. That said, as I mention in the video, I rarely ever "Enable" batarang and just use the features described in the video.

It has been over a year since the last commit, so it's obviously not been a priority for the angular team. There are several open pull requests as well, so that's not a good sign either. Hopefully this will become a higher priority for the team when 1.3 is released officially.

In reply to wil
HEY, QUICK QUESTION!
Joel's Head
Why are we asking?