There seems to be a bug after introducing the change of "profile/" to "/profile/" in SearchGithub.js.
After completing all of the code in this lesson, when you search for two users, they'll show up and load fine, but the third one will come back as an undefined user and the url will be something like this:
I tried searching andrewsh86, then tenderlove, then SamyPesse
If I replace the "undefined" in the url with the correct username, it works fine. There's something buggy happening with the SearchGithub.js and not pushing to the history correctly. I verified that changing it back to be "profile/" fixes this problem, but reintroduces the issue of loading the page completely again.