Optimize your Learning
Learning Tips Every Developer Should Know
Learning will be a constant in your career no matter what you decide to do, especially if you are breaking into tech.
There are a number of tried and true methods that will allow you to learn more efficiently so that you can keep up with the industry. These evergreen methods will serve you well no matter your level of expertise.
Accessible Cross-Browser CSS Form Styling
Netlify Serverless Functions and Hasura
Declarative UIs without CSS with elm-ui
Write modern CSS
Build Modern Layouts with CSS Grid
CSS Grid is a new technology that allows you to problem solve at the page-layout level. Learn how to create two-dimensional layouts that adapt content to the available space and intelligently size and position items within those bounds.
Accept Payments and Sell Products
Create an eCommerce Store with Next.js and Stripe Checkout
E-commerce is here to stay and as professional developers we need to understand how to build fully custom stores for our clients using the best modern tools available.
Amazon Web Services
Deep Dive into AWS 🤯
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has over 165 services. Not sure where to start? Let these courses guide you through quickly getting up and running on AWS.
- Build an App with the AWS Cloud Development KitTomasz Łakomy・1h 4m・Course
- Using DynamoDB with Next.jsLee Robinson・30m・Course
- DynamoDB: The Node.js DocumentClientChris Biscardi・17m・Course
- Intro to DynamoDBChris Biscardi・15m・Course
- Learn AWS Lambda from scratchTomasz Łakomy・21m・Course
- Use AWS Billing & Cost Management Dashboard to keep your AWS bill to minimumTomasz Łakomy・4m・Course
- Converting a Serverless App to run on AWS Lambda and DynamoDB with Serverless FrameworkChris Biscardi・42m・Course
Learn Something New
A Community Resource is a course that is free to access for all. The instructor of this course requested it to be open to the public.
- Get Started with ReasonNik Graf・1h 13m・Course
- Introduction to State Machines Using XStateKyle Shevlin・53m・Course
- Practical Git for Everyday Professional UseTrevor Miller・1h ・Course
- Build an App with React SuspenseMichael Chan・1h 23m・Course
- Scalable Offline-Ready GraphQL Applications with AWS AppSync & Reactnader dabit・64m・Course
- GraphQL Data in React with Apollo ClientNik Graf・23m・Course
Accessible Portfolio Pieces
Start Building Accessible Web Applications Today
Create AI-powered Transcripts
Video Analysis App with NextJS and Symbl.ai
Add Conversation Intelligence to your video or voice application without training Machine Learning models.
Content Management System
Headless WordPress with GraphQL
You and your clients will be able to take advantage of WordPress's content editing experience, without having to settle for a cookie-cutter theme on the frontend.
Introduction to Cloudflare Workers
Create and deploy a Cloudflare Worker that will examine the request for location data, and render HTML featuring information for the closest concert taking place based on the nearest regional Cloudflare Location.