Today, we discuss the issue of accessibility and how focusing on making websites and software more accessible should be a constant consideration, particularly since it taps into an underserved market. Tune in to hear on discussion on this vital and fascinating topic.
- The Internet and accessibility
- How loading times affect accessibility
- How accessibility helps everyone
- Missing out on business by not being accessible
- The importance of making accessibility a regular part of the conversation
“One of the benefits of incorporating a lot of these accessibility features is that they end up helping everyone.” -Jen Luker
“Only about one in ten websites, according to an audit that DQ did, is accessible.” -Jen Luker