Next.js is a React framework that provides a solutions to problems such as:
- 🌟 bundling & transpiling your React code
- 🌟 code splitting
- 🌟 being able to switch between client side rendering & server side rendering depending on the page (e.g. landing page vs. settings page)
- 🌟 client-side routing
In this collection we're going to learn how to harness the power of Next.js + TypeScript and how to work with Netlify in order to deploy our site for others to enjoy!
Learn how to:
- 🔥 Create a new Next.js project
- 🔥 Add TypeScript support
- 🔥 Create styled components with Emotion
- 🔥 Use both static and dynamic routes
- 🔥 Generate fully typed static pages
- 🔥 Set up Netlify deployments
- 🔥 Add a Netlify Form to our site
- 🔥 and more!
This is an efficient and practical course for learning Next.js. The Next.js version used in this course is
9.4.4, and the latest version is
11.1.0, yet this is still a great introduction to understanding the core functionality of Next.js.