React makes it intuitive to build real-world web application. But in reality, you need to use a host of other services to get the app in front of real users.
This course walks you through setup and implementation to get your cloud-based application up and running.
You’ll learn to set up:
- a new project in AWS Amplify configured to your React app
- user authentication with Amazon Cognito
- managed GraphQL with AWS AppSync
- image storage and retrieval with Amazon S3
- text translation via Lambda functions
- and finally, deployment of your application on AWS using Amazon S3
You’ll finish the course ready to quickly and easily deploy your serverless React application, so users can start using and enjoying it right away.
If you are looking to learn about building serverless applications, look no further than this course! Nader goes in-depth on how to set up a React application and use AWS Amplify to make it serverless. This course maybe a couple of years old but all of it still works flawlessly.
If you are wanting to further your understanding of AWS, check out Nader's course Up and Running with AWS Amplify Functions